TeenSupport4You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just in need of help..

3 posters

Go down

just in need of help.. Empty just in need of help..

Post by believe-in-me Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:33 am

hi
it took me a while to think about posting this on here but i suppose it can help me Smile well, ive been very low over the past few months and its getting no better, sometimes it gets worse too but not a lot worse. i speak to samaritans and.. they are worried about me Shocked well i urm have been very very low and thinking of not being here and how much better it would be for me, but i think about the postives and negatives.. but there are more positives than negatives. i would miss my family and friends and i wouldnt be able to do what i want to do in the future but to be honest i dont want to be here in the future so that bit doesnt really matter. dont really know what else to say, just need some advice pleasee? thanks Smile
believe-in-me
believe-in-me
Crazy as a donkey!
Crazy as a donkey!

Back to top Go down

just in need of help.. Empty Re: just in need of help..

Post by Beth@admin Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:38 am

Helloo,
Sorry to hear that things are so bad for you at the moment, but believe me they do get better, and im glad that you have been thinking about the negatives of suicide, most people that think of suicide don't think of the negatives and just see it as an easy way out, but they don't really think about what their friends and family will feel like when they are gone Sad
Also, they don't think there is anyone who can help them, but there are soooo many people out there who would love to help, and want to support them, including us! Very Happy
If you go to your GP and talk to them about how low you have been feeling they can give you some contacts of people who can help you, and may be able to offer you a counsellor or a therapist to go and see. Or they may be able to offer you anti depressants to stop these low feelings. Depending on your age it can be confidential, if you are 16 or above it is confidential Smile
Take care! We are always here for you I love you
x x x x
Beth@admin
Beth@admin
I am too cool for school!
I am too cool for school!

Back to top Go down

Post by trayce Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:10 am

i would advise you to go and see your gp

trayce
I just ♥ posting!
I just ♥ posting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum