TeenSupport4You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally been diagnosed

+2
Beth@admin
Ghost
6 posters

Go down

Finally been diagnosed Empty Finally been diagnosed

Post by Ghost Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:23 pm

I finally got diagnosed with anoxerica last monday .. After waiting a month on the silly Nhs =/

He said i was really underweight and my bmi was very very low =/ .. Urm great im 18 and i still cant deal with my own problems hmmm

All i wanted was to be normal and now i have a mental health illness Crying or Very sad

I hope i can recover i have to get better its the only way.. all my dreams and aspirations never had anoxerica in it =/

But its not classic anoxerica .. soo great once a ackward **** always a ackward ****

I have to wait 6 plus weeks to see a therapist !! .. right so thats gonna be mid januray at the earlist hmmm

And xmas is coming up .. time of the year where everybody stuff there face with more food than they need !! .. Can i just have my presents and avoid the eating part ?

Anyway at least it cant get anyworse i suppose .. silly brain and body

sorry for the depressive post =/
Ghost
Ghost
Welcome Me, I'm New!

Back to top Go down

Finally been diagnosed Empty Re: Finally been diagnosed

Post by Beth@admin Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:36 pm

Sad
Im sorry to hear this Sad
You can deal with your own problems, some problems are just too much for peope to deal with on their own! People shouldn't have to deal with such bad problems are their own, a little bit of help can do so much good! A therapist is a very good idea! They can help so much! And can help you get the right support you need.
I have learnt a lot about people with anorexia, because of my own problems i've been through so i know how you feel Sad
I know you can get through this! You are such a strong person! I believe in you!
Remember we are here for you every step of the way!
You arn't going through this alone
I love you
x x x x
Beth@admin
Beth@admin
I am too cool for school!
I am too cool for school!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:29 am

Ok lets look at this another way!

You now have a diagnosis and you are on your way to a theapist. Thats great news you have altered your future by doing something about it!!! You clearly have the ability to beat this..

We both know it will be hard, I have seen many with this disorder. Sadly some have been very close to me. The key is YOU. There is no other way of putting it!!! But I know any person who has the ability to tell others has the strength to suceeed!!!! Thats VERY positive...I know first hand just whats going on....I dont need to say anymore.

Be positive, follow the advice you are given and I'm sure your ordeal will turn out well. Feel free to PM me if you need to.

Stu.

Stu
Stu
I just ♥ posting!
I just ♥ posting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy@buddy Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:10 am

Its great that you are going to get the help that you need! Well done for getting through this so far x

Katy@buddy
I just ♥ posting!
I just ♥ posting!

Back to top Go down

Post by This.Girl Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:42 am

great that you are getting some help to get through this, you can beat this
This.Girl
This.Girl
Crazy as a donkey!
Crazy as a donkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth@BuddyAdmin Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:46 am

Getting help and support is the first big step you have to take, next its all easier and you have someone to help you with it anyway Very Happy
Proud of you Like a Star @ heaven
x x x x
Beth@BuddyAdmin
Beth@BuddyAdmin
Welcome Me, I'm New!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum