TeenSupport4You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ex boyfriend

5 posters

Go down

The ex boyfriend Empty The ex boyfriend

Post by This.Girl Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:39 am

Hello.
I was in a relationship quite a while ago.
My boyfriend done some stupid things because he thought i was going to dump him. Because i had been told by lots of people that he is a crap boyfriend and he will cheat on me. But i didn't believe these people and i stayed with my boyfriend. He caused me to self harm. I had already self harmed before this but he caused me to start again while i was on a break.
He dumped me on easter day.. and then on my birthday i found out he did actually cheat on me.
I don't think i want another boyfriend after him.

x
This.Girl
This.Girl
Crazy as a donkey!
Crazy as a donkey!

Back to top Go down

The ex boyfriend Empty Re: The ex boyfriend

Post by believe-in-me Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:59 pm

Hiya, im so sorry to hear this.
No boy is worth self harming over, lots of them are stupid
but please know that not all boys are the same, one day you will find Mr Right,
it just takes a while to find the perfect person,
after all of the bad boys you will realise what you want in a boy

Please don't stop trying to find mr right because of this stupid ex, he isn't worth it.
Mr Right will arrive soon, just be patient x
believe-in-me
believe-in-me
Crazy as a donkey!
Crazy as a donkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth@admin Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:45 am

Good information believe-in-me
You are right!
No one at all is worth self harming over! Sad
You have been through a tough time and im sorry Sad
But i promise you all boys are not the same, there are some that are stupid yes, but every stupid boy makes you realise a little bit more what mr right is going to be like Smile

Good luck in your love life and hope mr right finds you soon! I love you
Take care and don't worry!
Love Beth I love you
x x x x
Beth@admin
Beth@admin
I am too cool for school!
I am too cool for school!

Back to top Go down

Post by JustAGirl Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:54 pm

Sorry to hear about this This.Girl!
Things will get better, don't let an ex wreck the future of your love life! x
JustAGirl
JustAGirl
Crazy as a donkey!
Crazy as a donkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by This.Girl Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:30 am

Thankyou for your support guys I love you
This.Girl
This.Girl
Crazy as a donkey!
Crazy as a donkey!

Back to top Go down

The ex boyfriend Empty Speaking as a male.....

Post by Stu Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:03 pm

Well where do I start? Boys just don't mature as early as girls... In fact but don't tell anyone else some never grow up. Let me tell you a true story.... Very Happy I fell in love with a girl and she was really nothing special.... In fact I wasted many years with this person... I took her to Spain, and Venice... Yes we even did the Gondola thing!!!!! Wink I'm a romantic at heart and proud of it!!!! Any way one day on the way to work she met some-one she thought better than me!!!!! Sad So I got dumped.... My world caved in..... Shocked This was the person I wanted to spend my life with.... Sad Yes it happens to us guys too... Any way I remained a friend though it was really hard with the way I felt about her but I thought it was the right thing to do... Yes a man with morals???? See they do exist.... lol!

Any way her mother phoned me and went round to her house to rush her to the hospital.... She was so Ill pale Bottom line was she was told she needed an urgent operation... but on the NHS Waiting list it would take 8 weeks and things were so bad she would not be able have children! scratch Any way her boyfriend walked in.... So I told him what was going on? After all she was his responsibility now!!! Not mine. He replied... I have the money but I'd rather spend it on a radio controlled car I'm saving for!! No So I took the doctor to one side and I said do the operation Ill pay.... I told the boyfriend to keep his mouth shut!!! And I told her he had paid for it..... She was overjoyed.. Suspect 14 weeks later she was pregnant,.... so he left her.... Crying or Very sad

She never found out the truth.... and I'll never tell her. That's life, oh by the way she know has 4 children...... I see the operation as a parting gift to her. See hon what I'm saying is there are people in this world who are good, and there are some real gits. If you cant trust your man, walk away and put it down to experience and just move on....... One day I'm sure you'll find that prince king

Good luck hon.

Stu. sunny
Stu
Stu
I just ♥ posting!
I just ♥ posting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: