TeenSupport4You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions

4 posters

Go down

Suggestions Empty Suggestions

Post by believe-in-me Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:28 am

Hello Smile

I have some suggestions, but first of all..
Your site is such a great idea, and can go far, and will help a lot of people when they realise this site is actually here.
Now for the suggestions..
-You need more people using the site, more people in the chatroom and on the forums.
-The home page of this website is a bit blank.. maybe you could put more pictures on there, or some infomation?
-There is still nothing on the social networking page.
-Oh in chat, stick to the rules! I was in there 1 way and someone broke the rules but didnt get banned or kicked out.

Thanks
believe-in-me
believe-in-me
Crazy as a donkey!
Crazy as a donkey!

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions

Post by Beth@admin Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:44 am

Thankyou for your suggestions Smile
We will try and do what we can Smile

Love Beth I love you
x x
Beth@admin
Beth@admin
I am too cool for school!
I am too cool for school!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy@buddy Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:03 pm

good ideas believe-in-me! Very Happy x

Katy@buddy
I just ♥ posting!
I just ♥ posting!

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty Re Believe in me comments....

Post by Stu Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:26 am

You are absolutey spot on with the first comments. Users are the life blood of any forum, the more users the more fun... I Completely agree...

But I also think that rules are a guideline.... Sometimes people dont get them, or even notice them. I think a good moderater is a person that ensures the protection of other users.... They need to have discretion. Some time when we speak common use of language is used to express feelings.... I think if you are dealing with emotions its very important that the very people that need help and support, are not banned. If that happened the very purpose of this site would be destroyed....

The Ultimate power is the choice of the moderater. ( Their decisions should not open to debate) I think banning a member should be the ULTIMATE punishment. Not the first choice. I have no idea what powers the mods have in this forum. One to one chat for warnings would be useful, so would the ability to kick out from chat for a limited timescale. The rules can be altered as the people involved learn from the experiance of running this forum. I'm sure there will be improvements in the future. For the moment lets concentrate on getting people though the door...... I'm sure step by step we will all learn together.....
This is my own opinion and has nothing to do with the management. Smile

Best Wishes

Stu.
Stu
Stu
I just ♥ posting!
I just ♥ posting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down