TeenSupport4You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eating Disorder

Go down

Eating Disorder  Empty Eating Disorder

When I was 8 years old i started thinking and feeling fat. when i came the age of 10years I started dieting.... I started counting my cals intake. By the time i was 11years i had anarexia nervosa! Back then I thought that was a good thing as i didn't understand because i was so young.. Crying or Very sad
When I was 13 i got put into a hospital as I had no energy.. i then put weight on ;not because i wanted to, but because i had too! They got all healthy But they could't fix my bone damage as i got 2 thin..
Once i left the hospital I kept the weight on for a month but i started feeling sooo fat and gross! So I started starving myself, but I did eat when i binged and made myself sick afterwards..
I am still VERY ill I just need support and friendly friends Smile
Hilz I love you xxxxx
Hilz
Welcome Me, I'm New!

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Eating Disorder :: Comments

Beth@admin

Post Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:50 am by Beth@admin

Sorry to hear you have been through so much! Sad
Do you have a counsellor or therapist? They could really help you, its good to have someone to talk to and they could help you get back to being healthy x x x x

Back to top Go down

Post Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:00 am by Katy@buddy

Shocked sorry to hear you have been through soo much! you are not alone, we are here for you and we will support you

Back to top Go down

JustAGirl

Post Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:19 am by JustAGirl

hugs, please talk to someone Sad here for you

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum