TeenSupport4You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a Christmas Wish

3 posters

Go down

Just a Christmas Wish Empty Just a Christmas Wish

Post by Beth@admin Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:36 am

Hello Very Happy

I have a wish, that i would LOVE to come true for Christmas!
Well.. Over the past week my friend has been really low and has sadly taken an overdose, i havn't heard from him for days, i've been trying to get in touch with him but i've had no luck! My wish for Christmas is that he is okay! And that he is better, and i hope he gets in touch with me to let me know that he is well Sad
He was such an amazing friend of mine.. and now he just left Crying or Very sad I just hope he hasn't gone forever, i hope he has just gone off for a little break trying to get better, and i hope he will come back soon Neutral

Love Beth I love you
x x x x
Beth@admin
Beth@admin
I am too cool for school!

Back to top Go down

Just a Christmas Wish Empty Re: Just a Christmas Wish

Post by trayce Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:48 am

i hope your friend is safe hun xx

trayce
I just ♥ posting!
I just ♥ posting!

Back to top Go down

Just a Christmas Wish Empty Wish Granted hon!!!!

Post by Stu Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:44 am

Dear Beth ,

I'm so sorry that this has happened........ and thank you for your very kind words. ((((((Hugs)))))) As you know I have been very unwell and I'm still fighting the feelings I have felt.... I have no excuse for what I have done. I have been asking for help but nobody will give me any. When I feel better I promise I will be back again. I miss everyone on this forum, But you Beth... I miss the most... Your words have given me strength, when I have been so stressed out......

I'm hoping that my G.P. will help me out, I have an appointment Monday... I have so much work, back logged. Shocked That I need to sort out to.... Sadly new meds make me so sleepy... and thirsty, but I'm sure these side effects are normal and will wear off, I can Live with that if it helps my mood, its a small price to pay. I'm still confused about many things but I know a great friend from Australia, got me help when I needed it. cheers I'll pop in when I can I'm delighted to tell you I'm still here...... I'm in hiding though, until I feel more together... rendeer

I love you Love to you all !xxxxxxxx I love you
Stu
Stu
I just ♥ posting!
I just ♥ posting!

Back to top Go down

Post by trayce Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:49 am

stu so glad you are still here hope the gp can help i care please keep fighting i know its hard but you can do it you know where i am x

trayce
I just ♥ posting!
I just ♥ posting!

Back to top Go down

Just a Christmas Wish Empty Trayce !

Post by Stu Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:25 am

Thank you hon,

At the moment I need to get my head straight... Today I was thinking about things... I have some truly wonderful friends. Who have always been there for me. I can share my thoughts, I have money and food. In a way I'm very lucky.... As long as I am able to remember this when I'm sad I can do this.... Guess sometimes it's hard to see the wood for the trees!!!! Sure I'll be OK hon just need to get myself some me time....

My Love To you and regards to your hubby... I'll be back to you soon...
Best Wishes.

Stu.
Stu
Stu
I just ♥ posting!
I just ♥ posting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth@admin Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:39 am

So glad you are okay! And i just want you to know that you know where i am if you need anything, always here for you! I love you
You can get through this, i believe in you Very Happy
x x x x
Beth@admin
Beth@admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down