TeenSupport4You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mood swings

5 posters

Go down

mood swings Empty mood swings

Post by trayce Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:12 am

having really bad mood swings shouting screaming crying

trayce
I just ♥ posting!
I just ♥ posting!

Back to top Go down

mood swings Empty Re: mood swings

Post by Beth@admin Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:02 am

Sorry to hear this Crying or Very sad
anything been happening to make you feel like this?

x x
Beth@admin
Beth@admin
I am too cool for school!

Back to top Go down

Post by trayce Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:19 am

no bpd mood swings

trayce
I just ♥ posting!
I just ♥ posting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth@admin Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:57 am

Oh right, in some cases these can be triggered by something, either a thought, smell, something physical etc which triggers the mood swings, do you know if there is anything that triggers yours?
Or yours may be the case where there is nothing that triggers them and they just come, there must be something you could get or do to help you with them?
Have you been to your GP?

Take Care
Love Beth
x x x x
Beth@admin
Beth@admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy@buddy Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:08 am

Your GP should be able to help, hope you are ok x

Katy@buddy
I just ♥ posting!
I just ♥ posting!

Back to top Go down

Post by trayce Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:54 am

no triggers they just happen

trayce
I just ♥ posting!
I just ♥ posting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:12 pm

anything can cause a mood swing .. maybe a text of someone you didnt like ? or parents arguing or even something small like your laptop freezing ? theres always a cause for a mood swing .. maybe have a think about what happens just before (how you feel , what your thinking , what your doing etc) your mood swing ? it doesnt have to be a *trigger* as such
Ghost
Ghost
Welcome Me, I'm New!

Back to top Go down

Post by trayce Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:17 am

with me it just happens it bpd and nothing triggers them spent so many times looking for cause and been advised not to do that because make me worse so now i try to accept it and try and cope with them but i do know nothing has set these off

trayce
I just ♥ posting!
I just ♥ posting!

Back to top Go down

mood swings Empty Hi Trayce!!!

Post by Stu Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:48 pm

Sadly hon the only place you can get help for YOUR condition is via your GP or CPN. I know how frustrating that is for you. In this Country The mental Health service is not very good, So here is my sugestion..... Print the advice From the N.I.M.H.E. and just give it to your profesionals.... They may not like it but they can hardly Ignore it!!!! One Sec...... There U go.... Print this out!!!

mood swings are either provoked or unprovoked. Provoked means they are triggered by some thought, smell or physical event that triggers the "trapped animal" instinct and the seizure that causes dysphoria (anxiety, rage, depression and despair) and dissociative symptoms (if it spreads to the temporal lobes).

What you described are unprovoked mood swings. I believe it's due to an instability within the limbic system, again in the "trapped animal" response. I'm highly suspicious glial cell malfunction is to blame - 90% of the cells in your brain are support cells (called "glial cells"), not neurons. Prozac works very well and very quickly at controlling these unprovoked mood swings - in fact I gauge the Prozac dose on whether unprovoked mood swings, chronic anger, emptiness or boredom are persistent symptoms. Prozac works far better than Zoloft and other SSRI's - likely because of the positive effects Prozac has on those glial cells (which has been shown in the literature). These unprovoked mood swings also trigger dysphoria (anxiety, rage, depression and despair).

Please feed any info back to me. I will follow it up.......

Stu,

C/o B.P.D. SUPPORTERS U.K.
Very Happy
Stu
Stu
I just ♥ posting!
I just ♥ posting!

Back to top Go down

Post by trayce Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:45 am

thanks stu hun

i told my gp last week as you know cpn a waste of space gp still not heard from pdoc about increase in meds so thats going to be till at least till jan

trayce
I just ♥ posting!
I just ♥ posting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:03 am

Trayce, In the world we live in we all wan't things instantly!!!!! Your doc is being slow with good reason hon. This medication takes time to build up. Its really important that he does things slowly.... I'm sorry that may not be the answer U want hon. I have a simple policy!!!! I tell it like it is!!! If any one asks me they get the truth back. How long have you been speaking to me now?? Wink I promise you if I find an instant fix you'll be the first to know... ((((((Hugs))))) Stick with it hon, You know I'll be back on line and you can tell me all about things then... O.K.? t.c. hon and best wishes to your man! Stu....

P.S. If teen isnt allowed out you may need to add an extra chair to your table!!!!! affraid
Stu
Stu
I just ♥ posting!
I just ♥ posting!

Back to top Go down

Post by trayce Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:46 am

its not down to my gp cpn told me in oct that the pdoc will send a fax to gp to increase meds i asked each time i saw gp and he has had nothing last time i saw cpn i said sick of being a go between and that she must tell pdoc to fax gp over meds and that he is to take over because i am discharged yet pdoc said he see me again last week i saw gp and he still heard nothing feeling low but cant have any any anti depressants because cpn says no

trayce
I just ♥ posting!
I just ♥ posting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum