TeenSupport4You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Sexuality are you?

+2
JustAGirl
ForumAdmin
6 posters

Go down

What Sexuality Are You?

What Sexuality are you?  Vote_lcap0%What Sexuality are you?  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What Sexuality are you?  Vote_lcap29%What Sexuality are you?  Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
What Sexuality are you?  Vote_lcap71%What Sexuality are you?  Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 7
Back

What Sexuality are you?  Empty What Sexuality are you?

Post by ForumAdmin Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:04 am

This poll is optional Smile
ForumAdmin
ForumAdmin
Crazy as a donkey!
Crazy as a donkey!

https://teensupport4you.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What Sexuality are you?  Empty Re: What Sexuality are you?

Post by JustAGirl Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:52 pm

Im straight, i don't think i know any people that arn't straight.. i find that if people arn't straight they tend to keep it to themselves.. or just tell people they are very close to Smile x
JustAGirl
JustAGirl
Crazy as a donkey!
Crazy as a donkey!

Back to top Go down

What Sexuality are you?  Empty I'm Straight....

Post by Stu Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:51 pm

I find all women facinating.... Even my very best friend is a woman. I find their company warmer and I feel more relaxed around them. No mater what their race is. I find most women beutyful in so many ways.

I have dated 4 women and I have been faithful to them all, I just dont understand any person that cheats. A relationship needs trust and that trust needs to be solid. Or the relationship is a complete waste of time.

I know many lesbians and a few gaymen. But I dont feel as comfotable around gay men!!! Its just me. Smile

Stu
Stu
Stu
I just ♥ posting!
I just ♥ posting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy@buddy Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:18 am

Ye i find that most people keep it to themselves Smile because they dont want to get called names or anything

Katy@buddy
I just ♥ posting!
I just ♥ posting!

Back to top Go down

Post by beneaththedarkness Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:29 am

straight Smile

beneaththedarkness
Welcome Me, I'm New!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maud58 Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:08 am

Many male survivors have had, or in some cases still have, issues around their sexual orientation or sexuality, and are confused as to whether the abuse they survived made them gay, bisexual or just unsure of who they really are.
If the sexual abuse started at an early age, you probably grew up not knowing what was right, your personal boundaries were crossed and you may have had sex with other boys of your age or perhaps men again when you reached puberty, possibly re-enacting the abuse you suffered, or even to find the lost 'love that you thought you had been shown as a child.

If so, this time its down to sexual confusion, and how you see every situation as sexual, perhaps having sex with another man, more often than not due to sexual confusion, or in some cases will end up having sex with other men when drunk or on drugs, ending up even more confused and giving yourself immense pain

The simple answer to that your sexual confusion is based on the knowledge that your sexual awareness was triggered up at an early age, and you had no choice in that, and having been sexually abused, you became aware of what sex was all about, losing the innocence of your childhood.

Sexual Orientation is very different to sexuality, in that you can think you are gay, have gay thoughts, but your orientation is straight. Confused? Read on.

Sexual orientation is who you are, and who you choose to have sex with, is something you want and choose to do, and does not confuse your feelings sexually with your chosen partners

Sexuality is based on how you would describe your sexual 'being' and who you believe yourself to be.

An example; You may think 'gay' thoughts, view gay images on the Net, but do not act upon those thoughts and you refrain from ever having sex with males, remaining personally safe in being 'straight'

If you consider yourself to be 'straight', but have had, or sometimes have 'intruding thoughts' regarding same sex feelings, why not do something to tackle that issue now, and consider yourself to be bisexual in sexuality but straight in sexual orientation...

Maud58
Welcome Me, I'm New!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum