Being bullied

Go down

Being bullied

Post by Beth@admin on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:37 am

Hello Smile
I have been bullied for years, and i know how you feel if you are being bullied.
I had a very bad experience with bullying, and now i have a bad outcome.
I have depression because of how long i was bullied for.
Bullying needs to be stopped NOW!

Feel free to talk to me if you are being bullied.
Feel free to email me on: beth.moderator@gmail.com
Or send me a pm on here, or speak to me in chat.
Love Beth I love you
x x
Beth@admin
I am too cool for school!

Back to top Go down

Re: Being bullied

Post by This.Girl on Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:15 pm

Hi.
I get bullied. And i am worried about getting depression. I agree bullying needs to be stopped now! Quite a few people commit suicide because of bullying! It needs to be stopped before more people do this! And lots of people self harm because of bullying too! STOP BULLYING NOW! Its horrible and the bullies don't even see what they do to the people they bully, they dont care! They are horrible people, who dont deserve their life and their friends. They make people feel worthless, and make people think "Actually, them bullies are right, why am i here?"
BEAT BULLYING! Before more and more people end their lives due to these horrible people!
This.Girl
Crazy as a donkey!
Crazy as a donkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth@admin on Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:27 am

Hello This.Girl!
Thankyou for your reply to the post!
Its good to see other people's opinions about bullying.

Im sorry to hear you are being bullied. Don't worry about depression, have you been to teachers about the bullying? The only reason why i got depression was because of how long i was bullied for, how long have you been bullied for?

I know there are a lot of people that commit suicide and self harm because of bullying, which is why bullying is becoming more noticed and people are trying to do more about it now.

I went to quite a lot of teachers about the bullying i was going through and it took a while for them to notice that it was actually happening. At first they didn't really care but in the end they did Smile

Love Beth I love you
x x x x
Beth@admin

Back to top Go down

Post by This.Girl on Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:00 am

Hi.
Yes i have been to teachers about the bullying but they are like yours, they dont really seem to care. They dont understand how much it hurts to go through bullying.
Its been happening for about a year so not very long but it still needs to stop.
Thankyou for telling me about what you have been through it helps me to know that someone has been through what im going through and are now ok. It upsets me when i hear about people killing themselves because of bullying because i think that in a few years that could be me if the bullying continues Sad
This.Girl
Crazy as a donkey!
Crazy as a donkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth@admin on Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:30 am

I tell people about my problems i have been through so they know they can get through it and they are not alone Smile
Im sorry to hear your teachers don't seem to care, just keep going back to the teachers until they finally listen, or maybe get your parents to go into the school.
It upsets me hearing about people killing themselves because of bullying too, because i know that with the right help they could of lived a happy life! Mad But because of some stupid people that need to grow up they chucked all that away Sad
Love Beth I love you
x x x x
Beth@admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum